Home Uncategorized

Uncategorized

Sub Arc Welding – Ever See Welding Like This Before?

When you picture welding, you might picture lots of sparks flying everywhere and a skilled professional putting in work to get the job done. With sub arc welding, however the scene is completely different as it’s all automated and a...

How to get away with speeding – BIKER JOKE

• A rookie police officer pulled a biker over for speeding and had the following exchange: • Officer: May I see your driver’s license? • Biker: I don’t have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI. • Officer:...

Take A Peek Inside An Overhead Cam Engine Spinning At 14,000 RPM

This video shows an operational cutaway of a BMW S1000RR, a 193HP superbike bumping against its 14,200RPM redline. A cam and valvetrain at 118 cycles per second is an amazing sight. Check it out!

12 Facts About Harley-Davidson You Didn’t Know

Harley-Davidson is a brand we all love to drive and own. It’s been around for as long as anybody can remember. It’s not just a motorcycle marque, for a lot of us it’s a lot more. Harley-Davidson is a...

The 10 Different Types Of Bikers You’ll Come Across On The Road!

Motorcyclists around the world are a big bunch of single brethren. There’s some automatic bond between two people riding a motorcycle. Maybe it’s the mutual recognition of the great time we have while riding our machines. Every motorcyclist enjoys...

11 Things You May Not Know About Hells Angels Legend Sonny Barger

Time to play a quick game of “Did You Know?” regarding Oakland Angels icon, Sonny Barger: Sonny’s actual birth name is Ralph Hubert Barger. 2. In 1955, Barger dropped out of high school and enlisted in the army. He was...

Old motorcycle myths

There were no training courses for riders when I began riding, so we learnt a lot of misguided motorcycle myths from our friends. Thankfully, there are plenty of riding schools and correct information available to young riders today to dispel...

History Lesson: The Grim Reapers Motorcycle Clubhouses

The Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club was originally founded in Louisville, Kentucky, in 1965. The Reapers are considered an outlaw club, as they are not sanctioned by the American Motorcyclist Association. A local chapter originally organized in Warrick County in the mid-1970’s....

What Is A One Percenter Motorcycle Club?

The term “1% Motorcycle Club” is commonly used to describe outlaw motorcycle clubs such as the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, the Bandidos Motorcycle Club,, Pagans Motorcycle Club or the Outlaws Motorcycle Club, as the other 99% of motorcycle riders are...

Dad Is In Disbelief After Daughter Buys Him A Brand New Harley Davidson!

When someone buys you a Harley for Christmas, it’s only natural for you to have trouble believing it’s really happening. That’s exactly how this dad felt when he discovered his daughter got him a Christmas present he will never forget:...